BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

❤I Started A Joke❤

I started a joke, which started the whole world crying,
but I didn't see that the joke was on me, oh no.

I started to cry, which started the whole world laughing,oh,
if I'd only seen that the joke was on me.

I looked at the skies, running my hands over my eyes,
and I fell out of bed , hurting my head from things that I'd said.

Til I finally died, which started the whole world living,
oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was on me.

I looked at the skies, running my hands over my eyes,
and I fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that I'd said.

'Til I finally died, which started the whole world living,
oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was one me.






I started A Joke by Angela~

0 ♥|cømmêŅt♥: