Just finished my Japanese test.
^__^
Study "hard" n burn the mid9 oil before test~
watching movie sambil study~!
why i cn so enjoy?
I cant answer this.
Handling the test paper,
answer it in a -hurry,fast- speed
a bit confident for myself.
X__X
While waiting for the time up,
Im counting why so little questions?
When i turning to the back of the paper,
just realise that there are question der.
(OMG!!why i so careless,didnt turn to the back before test start,
if I was slowly answer the front Qs,
then,my others part sure GONE!!!)
Lucikly,finished all the question before time up.
XDD
Learning from here:
Must make sure everything, before start anything.
Oh ya,
before i ending my post,
I would like to ask for your HELP
I had take part in a photo contest recently.
Organised by 1mas shutter.
Just simply 2 steps to VOTE me~
1. Plz vote me by clicking
"LIKE" to the 1mas shutter's page in facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/1masshutter
2. Click in here. Click "LIKE" for my album.
http://www.facebook.com/1masshutter#!/album.php?aid=178110&id=282054109352&ref=mf
Im happy if you could share my album in 1mas shutter
in your profile and ask ur frenz to VOTE too~XDD
Thank A LOT~!!
Doomo arigato gozaimasu~
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Japanese test
♥-Pðstêd by-♥ Jeslyn at 1:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 ♥|cømmêŅt♥:
Post a Comment